French Toast Bake
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 2–12.4 ounce cans (refrigerated cinnamon rolls)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Icing from cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into an ungreased 9×9-inch baking dish.
- Open both cans of dough and separate into 16 rolls. Set the icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, cream, cinnamon, and vanilla until well combined. Gently pour the mixture over the dough. Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Remove dish from oven and allow the french toast bake to cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, remove covers from icing and microwave on Medium (50%) for 10 to 15 seconds or until the icing is thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top. If desired, spoon additional maple syrup from dish over individual servings.